Let me break this down for you with direct specifics based on what you may be looking at so that you have fewer options to choose from. Or you can also choose then we quote if needed.
Stage 1 - Branding / Mandatory requirements.
1. Logo Design
- Kshs. 1,000 - 1 demo design to choose from (lowest budget, not highly recommended since it limits creativity and no choices to pick from) - No revisions
- Kshs. 2,500 - 2 demo designs to choose from OR - 2 rounds of revisions
- Kshs. 3,500 for 3 demo designs to choose from OR - 3 rounds of revisions
- Kshs. 5,500 for 3 demo designs to choose from OR - 4 rounds of revisions
- Kshs. 10,000 for a complete branding ie logo on business cards, letterheads, merchandise OR - 5 rounds of revisions
- Kshs. 50,000 for a brand manual - 5 rounds of revisions
Simply choose what you want to start with.
2. Domain and Hosting
- Domain = Kshs. 1,000
- Pick the Hostpro package at Kshs. 6,000 can be more ideal or more for starting - these depend on the space but this option comes with SSL so no need for SSL below.
- SSL = Kshs 2,000 (optional - this is the padlock always on your browser when you open a website with a mark secure. It makes your website secure / protection against hackers).
NB: Items in 2 here are yearly renewed. With the above, you are up and running with a landing page saying your website is under construction. They take 2 hours to setup. You are also now at this stage running unlimited emails eg firstname.lastname@example.org
Stage 2: Web Design
This is the one that needs more budget and time. We will need 2 weeks for demo design and another 1 or 2 weeks to review and fix your content so budget 3-4 weeks depending on how ready your content is. However, at Oracom, we work 24 hours so projects that are bad on time can be handled very fast though in some cases it may influence the price. We have delivered websites in days and weeks when needed. Though we always advise our clients to avoid rushing websites so that there is room for creativity.
Stage 3: Digital Marketing
This includes strategies to ensure your website is visible online. These strategies include;
1. Search Engine Optimization - your website is ranking
2. Bulk SMS - SMS targeted texts to phones
3. Email Marketing
4. Social Media management
5. Media buying / paid ads
These we can look at after stages 1 and 2 since they depend on the 2 stages so no need to focus on them at this stage.
Stage 4: Digital Marketing Training
This is our own initiative of training clients to empower them more. Our training is FREE for services we offer but paid for complete marketing classes. This always makes clients quickly want to work with us since we hold their hands throughout the journey.
1. Digital Marketing Essentials Training
2. Social Media Marketing Training
3. Search Engine Optimization Training
4. Email Marketing and Bulk SMS Training
5. Social Media Management and Community management Training
6. Messaging Training
7. Content Creation and Content Marketing Training
8. Digital Marketing Tools and Automation
9. Media Buying and Running Pai Ads